 Space / 32461
Re: ContainerHabs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:47:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Tony Alexander wrote:
In lugnet.space, Jason S. Mantor wrote:
I'm wondering if no one saw my last post under the old thread
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=32271
but I've done exactly this and it works great.

Neat ideas!  A stack of ContainerHab floors lends itself nicely to several
high-density temporary housing uses:

     * Low income single person housing
     * Construction worker/military barracks
     * cargo runner motel (think truck stop)
     * prison cell block
     * university dorm
     * disaster relief shelter

Here's something I built along those veins back when we started the MB project:
Bed, TV, table, chair, light, door...what more do you need?
--Bram