 Space / 32479
Re: Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 06:02:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason S. Mantor wrote:
Neat, stuff Christian : )
I've decided that cranes aren't "spacey" enough though...
In the future, cargo containers get unloaded and
transferred to the rail-head by swarms of computer-controlled
maneuvering pods :

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/TEU/no-crane.jpg

Jason, I've checked your brickshelf folder, your containers and utilities
are very convincing! Good work, I'd like to see something like this becoming
the MoonBase standard for containers.

JP.