 Space / 29440
Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 04:54:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anne Carasik wrote:
Hi Paul,

I particularly like the classic space logos on the tail :)

Really cool.. I like the top.. it almost looks like a coast
guard boat :)

Classic Space is my all-time favorite theme. I'm currently tracking down the
last few parts I need to complete several old sets.

With the superstructure I was definitely going for a nautical look - glad you
picked up on it.

Thanks!

- Paul