 Space / 29340
Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson wrote:
Hey everybody -

<snip>

Let me know what you think!

- Paul

I'll tell ya what I think!

It's beautiful!  The perfect amount of greebling--I love it lately that these
ships aren't over greebled nor under greebled!  Lots of nifty little details
that woudln't be unexpected to see on a 'real' ship--shuttle bay with parts 'n
pieces neatly put against the walls and such.

It looks like an extension of the original space theme blue/gray, and the
moon/ship decals are strategically placed.

The botany deck--I hadn't seen that too much in the past--cute!

The ship looks like it would also fit into the Babylon 5 universe without
looking out of place.

Nicely done!

Dave K