 Space / 29385
Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 00:02:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

Man I wake up this morning and everyone's talking about that one thing, y'know?
And this is that One Thing. Freakin awesome. You've made my day with this ship,
Paul.

LOL! High praise indeed.

I can't believe some of the stuff I see in this ship. Some of it is so simple,
yet totally perfect and uber-cool. I love the inclusion of the EVA ready room,
the gyms, the bathrooms, the science room...you've stuffed this thing so full of
detailed rooms and still left plenty of space for the figs to do their business.

Getting details in without having it seem too crammed in is a delicate balancing
act.

Outstanding work!!

Thanks! - Paul