 Space / 29365
Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:32:26 GMT

Sweet Ship...

gonk droid - Eric Kingsley

This was quite the supprise.  Not being much of a space head it is kind of
strange to have one of your most known MOC's being the 11-12 piece GONK I did
about 4 years ago.  I think I peeked early :-).

Anyway nice ship and the credit is nice but not necessary on my side.  Anytime
someone uses any of my stuff it is quite the honor, even if it is a little 11
piece robot from 4 years ago.

Eric K.