 Space / 29339
Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:06:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson wrote:
Hey everybody -

Finished at last  :-)

She's a medium freighter that's been converted into a long-range exploration
ship and outfitted with everything a crew needs for those long trips.

I've posted far too many pictures. There's a second page:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=63728&n=48

Nice ship Paul. It really looks like a converted freighter and the inside stuff
is well thought out. Nice engines, too. The king of greeblies sure was back in
action there. If I may offer some minor criticism, though, the shape is a bit
blocky and boxy for my taste. But hey, I just love a man who thinks big, so it's
all quite okay. ;-)

Love, Sylvi