 Space / 29345
Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:21:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson wrote:
   She’s a medium freighter that’s been converted into a long-range exploration ship and outfitted with everything a crew needs for those long trips.

Awesome. I really think you did a good job of making it look Classic Space, but bigger. I love the big ridiculous tail fins on the rear. The front end looks a bit boxy. I would suggest using some hinges and thin wall windows to make a nice large observation lounge or maybe the captain’s quarters in between the sloped bits that stick out in the front.

I remember your shuttle from some time ago, but I still love it. Sweet.

Great communications dishes!

   fleebnork - Mark Sandlin

I feel so special. (snif)

-Grand Admiral