 Space / 29381
Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:14:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

Absolutely amazing.  As I've commented in other venues, this ship incorporates
basically everything I've wanted to put in a ship since I was 5 years old...and
1000x better than I ever could.

Bravo sir...bravo.

Thanks!

My goal was to include all the features I've always wanted, too. I've come
close, but I had to save some stuff for the next one  :-)

And I'm sure that if you built something big, it would ROCK. Get busy  :-)

- Paul