 Space / 29352
Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:49:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson wrote:
   Hey everybody -

Finished at last :-)

She’s a medium freighter that’s been converted into a long-range exploration ship and outfitted with everything a crew needs for those long trips.

I’ve posted far too many pictures. There’s a second page:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=63728&n=48

Credit where credit is due. I’ve been inspired by/stolen ideas from the following folks:

4D/8D radar dishes, chairs - Paul Hartzog toilets - Steve Runnels gonk droid - Eric Kingsley fleebnork - Mark Sandlin salad bar, general inspiration - Dan Jassim

...and probably others.

Let me know what you think!
  1. Paul

OMG, truely amazing. Its one thing to build big, but its another thing all together to finish off such a large MOC with beautifully thoughtful detials like this. I’m simply blown away by your awareness and use of space in the smaller quarters like the capatians quarters, the bathrooms and the galley. I could go on and on forever... Truely a worthy cap ship.

thanks for you dedication to craft

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters