 Space / 29357
Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:07:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Koudys wrote:

I'll tell ya what I think!

It's beautiful!  The perfect amount of greebling--I love it lately that these
ships aren't over greebled nor under greebled!  Lots of nifty little details
that woudln't be unexpected to see on a 'real' ship--shuttle bay with parts 'n
pieces neatly put against the walls and such.

It looks like an extension of the original space theme blue/gray, and the
moon/ship decals are strategically placed.

The botany deck--I hadn't seen that too much in the past--cute!

The ship looks like it would also fit into the Babylon 5 universe without
looking out of place.

Nicely done!

Thanks!

The arboretum serves several functions: it helps recycle the atmosphere, it's a
source of fresh fruits and vegetables, it is a place to keep botanical samples,
and it's a nice place for the crew to relax. Every ship should have one!

I was thinking Star Wars when I built it, but I can see where you get B5 too. I
have been watching that show lately, so maybe it crept in subliminally  :-)

- Paul