 Space / 29366
Re: Seen on Brickshelf - is this new?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:15:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:
   I came across this on Brickshelf this weekend: “black spaceship”. It gives me the creeps. Is it new, or just an update?

James Wilson
Dallas, TX

I have no idea if it is new or not but it looks like a mutated Shadow vessel from Babylon 5.

-Mike Petrucelli

Hi ppl,

The “black spaceship” is one of mine, It is inspired by the Babylon5 shadow vessel and a blacktron spider thing by Huw Millington . I made it in September of this year (03) FOR a legofest here in Scotland ....called suprisingly “Scotfest”. but i left it in my bag of stuff as we didn’t have alot of room to display.....but I was thinking about taking it to a little Brickish(UK) event coiming up.

sorry the pic’s are not that great ....need a better camera or a more competent photographer.

bye steven