 Space / 29441
Re: Paul Hanson's Shuttle Variant - Business Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 04:46:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson wrote:

Awesome, GA! I really like the different color scheme and the details on the
roof.

I would have liked to use dark gray on the bottom instead of light gray, but
I just didn't have enough dark gray 2x3 inverse slopes. :P

Quite a few of the dark gray 2x3 inverse slopes on Bricklink went into the
Beagle  :-)

It's a fun MOC. I like to whoosh it.

Yes indeed - it's very whooshable.

You know, it wouldn't be difficult to put a moonbase adapter on the back of
it. :)

Ooooh....

- Paul