 Space / 29443
Re: Paul Hanson's Shuttle Variant - Business Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:18:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   Hi Everyone,

I liked Paul’s shuttle so much I made a Business Shuttle variant.

Post Mod: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=64929

   There isn’t much that’s different. Mainly the colors and the seating inside.
I wish I had those wheels in gray.

Cool design, Paul!

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

Nice variant Mark...the colour scheme is exactly what Air Canada’s eastern business commuter lines (Attache Carrier) were...it’s amazing.

I love this design...it just makes me feel good.

Cheers, -G