 Space / 22665
Re: New Fad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 23:36:07 GMT

monkeys around a tall black object (think the dimensions were 1:4:9)
martians spray painting graffiti on the side of the disco wall
a martian relieving himself on another wall of the disco
a polar bear chasing a martian
an aero-tube sled crash at an intersection

and shouldn't you power spacecraft off dead fleebnorks?

-Scott Lyttle

Hah!  I wish I had seen that ... do you know where there are pictures?

Dead fleebnorks, now why did I think of that.  Ooooh!  Inspiration: a bunch
of "space hippies" with placards that read: "No Blood for Fleebnorks!"  :)

Maaaaan.  Now I really wanna get out of this darn lab and get home and build
a "Moonbase Cop Saucer."  :D