 Space / 22324
Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:11:17 GMT

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote in message
news:HC7K64.1ww6@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells writes:
Wow, that is amazing.  As everyone else has said, that is an awesome
construction.  The cube door is very cool and the speeders are too cute!
(instructions, perhaps?).  The Classic space color works well, though I'm
not an expert in CS because I wasn't born until the line was discontinued
(eek! I just dated myself! ;-))

Nathan Wells

Thanks! Just remember: Blue, Gray, & Trans-yellow ;-) The perfect pattern!

Although, I do like the Gray, Black & Trans-green pattern too. Hey, what's
your favorite Classic Space color pattern? (I'm sure this has been • discussed
before :-)

The cube door is extremely simple. You just need two motors, about 8 to 10
1x4 rack gears, and a bunch of bricks and plates! The speeders are quite
simple as well. If I have some time, I might LDraw them, if there's an • interest.

Thanks!

TJ

I've got a 6930 Supply Center, and that's in blue, white, and trans-blue,
with a bit of gray here and there, but I'd have to say the blue, gray, and
trans-yellow is my favourite out of the themes. :)

--
Markham Carroll