 Space / 22290
Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 21:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Thomas Avery writes:

The "cube" door was the result of a "DOH!".

That was an awfully fortuitous "DOH!", as your solution is really cool.

For some reason my favorite little build detail is the little stairwell running
from the flight control room (?) up to the flight deck itself.  It just looks
perfect.

The industrial look to the whole thing is great.  It sort of reminds me of an
off-shore oil drilling platform.

I'd love to see the mechanics in action.  Do you have any way to post movies?

The ships are really cute, too.  The speeders look like miniaturized versions
of an A-Wing or a Jedi Starfighter, and the round ones are very Spiffy.  All
very swooshable (which raises the question whether the correct term is "swoosh"
or "whoosh").

Bruce