 Space / 18861
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:14:23 GMT

Great as always Tony.  Looks awesome.  Cool figs too.
I think you said that the camera makes red look orange,
but are those red or really orange?
Hasta la Vista, Sean

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Knaak writes:
Here is my new spacecraft in all it's glory. I really like this one and I
hope you do too!

You can visit my Brickshelf account to see just the pics, but you have to
wait until after modderation. Or you can visit my website and see the pics,
plus read the ship's backstory and the constuction notes!

Brickshelf (after mod):

Tony's Lego Stuff:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/stalefish.html

PLMKWYT