 Space / 18833
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:12:19 GMT

Sorry man, I hope I didn't steal your thunder! I have been toying with the
Slave 1 canopy and those 1/4 round plates from the Droid Escape fro a while
now. I just finally put them together!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, Brandon Harris writes:
On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, Tony Knaak wrote:

Here is my new spacecraft in all it's glory. I really like this one and I
hope you do too!

Wow.  This is *really* nice - and I'm a little annoyed, because
I sat down this evening to start building a small freighter that
used plates and that canopy in a similar manner.

So now I have to come up with something else.  <grin>

Building has slowed down.  I have GTA:Vice City.

bharris@gaijin.com                                          www.gaijin.com