 Space / 18832
Re: The Zheng-he
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:12:31 GMT

Thanx JHK! I'm glad you liked it and I'll certainly check out your site
regularly. Keep us posted!

Alexander (and any abbreviation is allowed!)

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Wow, I don't know were to begin.  A very awesome ship, Alexander.  (Alex?)
The rotating design is awesome, and the modularity is nice.  I particullarly
like the shuttle and the command module.

Very unique design, and I love the green bits!  The greeblies are nice.
Good work!

-JHK

p.s.  I am slowly uploading my website on to
www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/home.htm
All that I have right now is home and 'products.'  No model descriptions,
nothing else- yet.
In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Hello Lugnet!

I have been reading, but I hardly posted. Now it's time to show you
Zheng-he, my newest spaceship.

Go and take a look: http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/zhenghe.html

PLMKWYT

Alexander