 Space / 18843
Re: The Zheng-he
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:30:09 GMT

"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message
news:H59uxx.34w@lugnet.com...
Hello Lugnet!

I have been reading, but I hardly posted. Now it's time to show you
Zheng-he, my newest spaceship.

Go and take a look: http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/zhenghe.html

PLMKWYT

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/

This is a good one.  It looks really sturdy and solid to me.  You did a good
job with the bits of green here and there. Keep it up!

-Jon