 Space / 18858
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:54:43 GMT

e!!!!!!!
I was wondering if anyone from the .mecha clan actually visits .space!! I am
glad you like it dude! I like to make cockpits and controls alot, nice
little details. The engine pods were inspired by some of Daniel Jassim's
new, all studless SNOT work like his Comet seen here...
and the Stingray seen here...
Yup those are cannon bases, stole them from a castle lover :^) Just kidding!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie writes:
Whoa, this is a nice shot of the controls:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/knaaker/Stalefish/stale09.jpg

I really dig the way the Engine Pods look, very slick:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/knaaker/Stalefish/stale02.jpg

Also, are those Cannon holders is Red on the sides of the Back of the ship?
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/knaaker/Stalefish/stale15.jpg
Neat way to use them!

Cool ship Bro!