 Space / 18859
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:07:13 GMT

Ha Ha! I wouldn't say mastered, no way! More like stumbling into something
the worked! I make it a goal to hide the studs! I think it makes a moc look
so much more sleek and non-lego. I love lego but I love making my mocs as
close to real as I can. Thanks Matt!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, Matt Sekerak writes:
*SIGH*  I am forever jealous of those who have mastered the SNOT technique
as you did, Tony.  What a great ship!  Although it's not necessarily a goal
to hide the studs, the fact that you did really shows the thought invested
in this MOC.  The aft section, where the access door, the red side panels
and the upper-rear fuselage meet, is especially neato!  I am inspired.  Oh,
by the way, thank you for 'freshening up' .space...I was waiting for
something to really WOW me.  Very cool.

-Matt