 Space / 18835
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:31:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Tony's Lego Stuff:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/stalefish.html

WOW!  Outstanding work!  There's barely a stud showing on it.
I can see you wooshing it about.  These kind of privateer craft are becoming
my favorite kind of MOC.

Thanks for all the pics detailing the construction.  /me takes notes.

Keep buildin' em spacey!

Chris <><

Chris!
I tried hard to get that studless look, makes craft look sleeker! Privateer
craft are great because they have near endless possiblities! They can be
anything.

I am excited that you and the others have responded so positively to it!
Thank you!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html