 Space / 18841
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:05:04 GMT

Ha Ha Ha...oops I shouldn't laugh :^)

That canopy the the reason I payed way too much for that set. It has
near-unlimited possiblities!

I hate stuggling to get a moc right, that happens alot! But sometimes they
just flow. I like those much better!

I don't know how I can beat this. I thought I couldn't top my Redtail v2.0,
but I did. I just have to let my spacey ways simmer on the backburner for a
while until inspiration hits me again. I try not to force mocs, just build
when I have a great idea!

thanks man, build well

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Heaven knows I try to build something good and then you come along and build
something like this and blow it out of the water. Thanks alot
you.....you......you........UGHHHHH!

But seriously that is one sweet machine. I like how it's not a big ship but
you managed to cram some good detail and made everything fit. I like seeing
that good ole Slave 1 canopy in another MOC (the greatest canopy yet IMHO).

You have to love building a model that just seems to fit together perfectly
and doesn't give you any problems.

Excellent work Tony. I can't wait to see what's next and how your going to
beat this one :).

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Knaak writes:
Here is my new spacecraft in all it's glory. I really like this one and I
hope you do too!

You can visit my Brickshelf account to see just the pics, but you have to
wait until after modderation. Or you can visit my website and see the pics,
plus read the ship's backstory and the constuction notes!

Brickshelf (after mod):

Tony's Lego Stuff:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/stalefish.html

PLMKWYT