 Space / 18840
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:55:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Tony, wow!  This is a very refreshing creation.  Great overall form - love
the color usage.  The engines are great, and you use the Slave I canopy very
well.

And however you attached the whatever it is under the cockpit, that's nifty.

So I'm going through the pics of this great ship, and I'm loving it, then I
come upon the next to last one - and I stare at something for awhile.  I
realize it's a cannon base.  How sweet!  This gets my award for the most
creative use of a "nonspace" piece in a long time.

Really great work.
-Chris

The cylinder is just attached with two techinic pins with stud. See the
reply to Jon's message to get the full details :^)

Wasn't there a thread in here about using castle stuff in space mocs? I
think I caught a little of that. Anywho, the cannonbase has a great shape
and it went well in that space.

Thanks Chris!

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Knaak writes:
Here is my new spacecraft in all it's glory. I really like this one and I
hope you do too!

You can visit my Brickshelf account to see just the pics, but you have to
wait until after modderation. Or you can visit my website and see the pics,
plus read the ship's backstory and the constuction notes!

Brickshelf (after mod):

Tony's Lego Stuff:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/stalefish.html

PLMKWYT