 Space / 18854
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:18:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anne Carasik writes:
Ok, maybe I'm really new here, but what's the SNOT technique?

I assume it doesn't mean sneezing all over your LEGO :)

-Anne

Yes, the SNOT technique is a method we builders use to better fuse LEGO
pieces for extra MOC longevity.  It involves hacking up the best adhesive
you can muster, then sneezing on your MOC, with special care to aim for the
elements requiring the most security =)

Okay, okay.  SNOT= Studs Not On Top

-Matt