 Space / 18886
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:26:29 GMT

Hi Tony,

I totally agree. When I started reading lugnet.*, I was afraid
to post because I wasn't sure if my MOCs would be viewed as "cool."

Obviously, each one of us has their own style (mine for some
reason is sculpted :), and it makes LEGO one of the coolest things
in the world.

You can add your own style (sculpt, SNOT, etc) to what you like to
build (space, star wars, castle, architecture, mechs, etc) :)

Tony, love the pep talk! :)

-Anne

This one time, Tony Knaak wrote:
Dude what's stopping you? We all here obviously have the interest in this
hobby if we are here. Talent is not really as important as in other hobbies
like sports etc. I think everyone has the potential to build great things,
it's just a matter of getting the right inspiration and seeing your idea to
the end! Some people bring up the issue about parts counts, but I really
don't have that many LEGO. You don't need that many LEGO, don't get me
wrong, I'd love to have hundreds of thousands of pieces :^)

Well that is my pep talk for today :^)

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, James Harkness writes:
Awwwh shucks man, I wish I could make spaceships that cool.

--
I always said I wanted to be   (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
somebody. Perhaps I should      >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.