 Space / 18876
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 05:58:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Knaak writes:
Here is my new spacecraft in all it's glory. I really like this one and I
hope you do too!

Whoa, neat form. Lotta nice details, especially the bottom bubble. You've
made a few shapes that shouldn't go together work really well.

The back end has the technic pin brcks...does that mean that there's to be
additions? The Stalefish looks like it could join to a cargo module or a
larger ship.

Good job!

Joe Meno