 Space / 18836
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:40:01 GMT

JHK! Thanks for the praise! I wanted the cockpits to be cramped, but cool
looking too. The gunner station, te one on the bottom is my favorite. Mainly
because of his HUD and the little radar ball I made to stick out from his
computer into the glass dome.
The engines came along pretty quick, there really isn't that much to them,
and the flare effect is a little Photoshop extra I thought was fun!
I was wondering if someone was going to tag my cannon basees! They have a
nice smooth look with alot of hooks and clippies, nice little piece.

Thanks again man

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Wow, wow, wow!  I really like this one.

The details in the cockpits are really nice- it really gives the impression
that these 2 people are manning a big hunk of steel through outer space.
The engines are nice, too- the flare effect is reall nice.  But that poor
click hinge must be under a lot of strain... The (almost) studless look is
cool, and the red flare at the back is nice, too.  Intersting use of cannon
bases!

The thrusters at the bottom are also nice, and etc. etc. etc.

I need to get myself some brasso...

-JHK

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Knaak writes:
Tony's Lego Stuff:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/stalefish.html