 Space / 18837
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:46:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Knaak writes:

It's a pod on steroids!  :)
Ha Ha I kinda thought that too when I put those radar dishes on the side!

Or you can visit my website and see the pics,
plus read the ship's backstory and the constuction notes!

I love when someone takes the time to setup a page like this... for the very
reason you mention.  Pictures of cool models are always fun to look at.
However, reading about the creation and/or what went into building it, is
where I really find the most enjoyment.

I here you there! I like the behind the scenes stuff alot more these days.
Besides, I am pretty proud of my site and I like people to see it. This
gives them a little more incentive to go there!

Tony's Lego Stuff:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/stalefish.html

Great ship.  Nice clean lines and good choice of colors. • Thank you for the praise!

All the best,
Allan B.

out
Tony Knaak