 Space / 18865
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:30:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
I VOW TO REPLY TO EVERYONE!!!

Whata nice guy...

Anyway thanks Kyle! Howsa your huge Myase 2
going? I am already getting impatient to see it!!

Uh, it's comign along, I guess. It's still got a ways to go though. :-P

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Gulp. Wow.

I don't really know what else can be said that hasn't already been, other
than perhaps that this craft is a perfect balance ..... grey/red, smooth
dish/engreeblement .....traditional/SNOT.

Just beautiful.

Usually I wounldn't waste everyone's time with a me too, but yikes, Me too. :-P

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com