 Space / 18839
Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:48:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Knaak writes:
Here is my new spacecraft in all it's glory. I really like this one and I
hope you do too!
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/stalefish.html

Woozers!  That's one cool ship.  I really like the overall shape and color
scheme.  Those engines hanging off the top are fantastic.  And the near
studless look is interesting too.  Great work!

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/

I am really excited I am getting such high praise for this ship! I really
don't do alot of space stuff, mostly mecha, but I might have to start
building more over here to feed my swelling ego :^)

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/mechastruct.html