 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 648
647  |  649
Subject:
Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 09:25:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here is my new spacecraft in all it's glory. I really like this one and I
hope you do too!

You can visit my Brickshelf account to see just the pics, but you have to
wait until after modderation. Or you can visit my website and see the pics,
plus read the ship's backstory and the constuction notes!

Brickshelf (after mod):

Tony's Lego Stuff:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/space/stalefish.html

PLMKWYT