 Space / 18851
Re: WANTED: New fad!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:19:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
Attention spacers!

Things are a little too quiet in .space at the moment. The reason, IMO, is
obvious. We need a new fad.

5. One thing I'd really like to see would be a modular starship version of
moonbase. The ship would probably be a linear row of module segments
(although your could have single-to-double-row couplers), and the
participants would want to arrange who makes the bow and stern sections.
Then it's just up to the various meetings to make as long a ship as
possible!

Well I made a modular aquazone alpha team ship.

Plan on adding more modular units. This modular thing is a lot of fun!

Whatdoyathink?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SsenkrahSemaj