 Space / 18747
Re: WANTED: New fad!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:12:57 GMT

3. Ships with as much concealed equipment as possible that 'pops out'. As an
example, here's a fighter I recently made that conceals its weaponry:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/shnub/new-space-mocs/seiryuu1.jpg

Dunno about a new "fad"  but that ship is way cool (I might have chosen a
grey canopy instead o' red... but that's me ;-) )  It looks like a personal
fast cruiser that goes POP GUN PODS FRAK!  Excellent. Give us some more pics!!!

Chris <><

P.S.  SPACE!