 Space / 18782
Re: WANTED: New fad!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 01:54:28 GMT

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message
news:H55sJ3.Hsy@lugnet.com...

3) Those people who cross-theme have been secretly abducting Spacers and
brainwashing them to use their precious bricks to design models for one of
several fads now growing in lugnet.castle.  (Bwahahaaa!)

What are these new fads in Castle? (I couldn't be bothered reading the
group. After about the fifth castle or the fiftieth
princess/prince/knight/ranger/bard/sorcerer character I start to fall
asleep...)

--
Cheers,
Paul