 Space / 18748
Re: WANTED: New fad!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 16:24:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
2. A ship that uses as many of your pink elements as possible. Can't see
many takers here, but I'll give it a go ;-)

Sounds good.  I've got a few pink elements that I've been trying to find a
use for.  I'd been considering a pink pod, but maybe they could go into
something all new.  Either way, I'm not done with pods yet.

3. Ships with as much concealed equipment as possible that 'pops out'. As an
example, here's a fighter I recently made that conceals its weaponry:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/shnub/new-space-mocs/seiryuu1.jpg

That's a cool fighter.  Concealed equipment is always fun.

5. One thing I'd really like to see would be a modular starship version of
moonbase. The ship would probably be a linear row of module segments
(although your could have single-to-double-row couplers), and the
participants would want to arrange who makes the bow and stern sections.
Then it's just up to the various meetings to make as long a ship as
possible!

I really like this idea.  I'd been thinking of doing something like this on
my own when I started my modular pod stuff.  Sort of like a space train.
This could work very well if we come up with a good standard.

Hmm, well the last idea is probably the most promising one. Any other ideas?

--
Cheers,
Paul

-Andrew