 Space / 18781
Re: WANTED: New fad!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 01:50:32 GMT

"Kyle Keppler" <kyle@kepplah.com> wrote in message
news:H56MM5.IEn@lugnet.com...

You forgot one:
Hoverbikes! Paul had a contest with those and most people made 2+ of em • :-)

Ah, that's the word I was looking for, not turbocycles. Remembered a bunch
of futuristic rideable thingies, and couldn't remember what they were
called... :-)

All good ideas. I think a combo of those would be best: Transforming
animal/bug-ships! To tell you the truth I've just been lazy. And when I • have
been building, it's been of my new SHIP (there ja go Jon, someone else • using
your term now :-P). And it aint gonna be done for a while, so everyone can
just wait in antcipation.

And if you do a little searching, you can find some previews of that • beast.

Already have. Looking forward to the finished article!

--

Cheers,
Paul