 Space / 173
Re: Proposed: A New Kind of Timeline (was Re: The LD environment)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:43:46 GMT

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:52:52 GMT, "Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM>
wrote:

The downside to this, as I see it, is that everyone would want their own
timeline. Is that feasible and reasonable?

And at that point, they might as well all post their own websites.

If memory serves me, what Steve meant(2) was "who will take over ownership of
the project?" That is, who will actually take on the job of collecting the
dat files and rendering them? I feel that I am not suited for the task. I do
not have the resources, nor the desire to.

(2)(3) I hope that I'm not super-imposing my own thoughts onto Steve's words.

Nope, you got it exactly right.

Steve