 Space / 132
Re: The LD environment (or, Datsville in Space)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:40:43 GMT

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:02:16 GMT, "Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM>
wrote:

My point is, where do we draw the line? We are dealing with creativity and
imagination. Who is to decide what is allowed and what is not? I certainly
don't want to be the one who does it. All I care about is having a place
where I can showcase my models and check out other people's designs.

I don't know, where do we draw the line?  I seem to have bothered some
people.  I didn't start this thread to be exclusionary, but to encourage
consistency.  Maybe none of this matters.  Actually, if no one wants to
step up to the plate and be the John VanZwieten of the Dativerse, then
definitely none of this matters.

Steve