 Robotics / Spybotics / 309
Re: NQC's future
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:26:45 GMT

John Hansen wrote:

Would 256 (or 128, if you want to protect your Spybot
game data) byte-sized storage locations be useful?
Very! I don't expect to use the game data often, but it would be nice to have the
option of having it available or not.
thanks for the great work!