 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1580
1579  |  1581
Subject:
NQC's future
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:13:09 GMT

I'm very interested in hearing from NQC users what their needs/wishes are for
future enhancements.

Here's my current list of updates/enhancements that I am working on.

1. Built-in and documented Spybot API.
2. Fast firmware download via USB tower for windows platform.
3. Non-standard firmware download support.
4. Pointers.

All of the above are in various stages of completion.  I'm pretty excited about
the progress I've made so far with pointers.

Sometime in the next few months I hope to explore adding support for the Spybot
stack with subroutine parameters and calling other subroutines from within a
subroutine.

I'd also like to ask for help from someone in the Mac world who would be willing
to build new releases for the Mac and, likewise, from someone in the Linux
world.  If you'd like to volunteer, send me an e-mail.

Thanks,

John Hansen