 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1590
Re: NQC's future
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:10:37 GMT

http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/knx/

Fun!  Thank you.  Eventually I read enough of that page in French to choose to
click thru to:

Présentation
http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/knx/presfr.php

Thus I found the English page:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr?lp=fr_en&urltext=http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/knx/

To my eye, Babelfish seems to think the French there says:

Legnoppix is a version of Knoppix Linux, bootable via CD even in a PC that
ordinarily boots Windows.  Legnoppix differs from other Knoppix by including
tools for Lego, such as those you see in the screen shots.  More specifically,
Legnoppix 0.2 includes:

* BrickOS (legOS 2.5)
* LejOS 2.1.0
* MLCAD 3.00
* LeoCAD 0.73.0
* Support for the Vision Command
* Script for ... and the easy compilation of LegOS program
* LNPD 0.1

Legnoppix also includes various popular Linux tools (Mozilla, Gimp, Emacs,
Glimmer, Xmms, Gcombust, Xpdf).

Pat LaVarre