 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1672
Re: Ideas for NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:55:58 GMT

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:HuB9Bv.1KyA@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

Maybe these changes are already made. I have BricxCC 3.3 (build 3.3.7.5) and • NQC
2.5a1. What are the last versions available?

The latest versions are BricxCC 3.3.7.7 and NQC 3.0.a2.  You should definitely
consider upgrading since all versions of NQC prior to 3.0.a2 have a bug in the
Spybot subroutine return code generation.

John Hansen
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/

Where can I download those versions?

What I download is an upgrade or the whole program again? Is it necessary to
uninstall the previous version?