 Robotics / 18982
Re: RCX simulator ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 07:46:27 GMT

hi Steve,

Steve Baker wrote:
Russ Sprouse wrote:

Wow - can you imagine if the simulator could be hooked up with MLCad and
LDraw?  Then you could build a robot with a complex structure, program
it,
and have it run around a virtual world, all rendered with POV-Ray!
Man, who
need reality after that?

Woaaahhhh there - just one moment - that's a *REALLY* big step from
where we
are.

OK - so I buy the idea of an RCX simulator.

  * You could write one that emulated the RCX at the Lego Byte-Code level.
    That's really easy - I could do it in a couple of hours...not a problem

I expect that it would cost me at least a few weeks of my spare time,
so if you've a few hours of spare time, ...
I would be much obliged ;-)

cheers,
Stef Mientki