 Robotics / 18966
Re: RCX simulator ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:21:32 GMT

hi Andy,

Andy Gombos wrote:
> It can be more work than you think.  I created Simlink
> (http://simlink.sourceforge.net) for leJOS,

looks impressive!
I'm thinking about a very look-alike simulator, but then based on the
firmware 2.0, so it can run NQC programs.

  and having a codebase to use was
> essential.

What do you mean by a "codebase" ?

  If you choose to show robot actions as well as what the RCX
> displays, and motor state and such,

Yes that's quiet what I'm thinking of.

> I can help you out.  There are several
> robot simulator frameworks, ready to be controlled by an implementation.

If you could give me some links, I would be very pleased.

best regards,
Stef Mientki