 Robotics / 18969
Re: RCX simulator ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:38:38 GMT

If you could give me some links, I would be very pleased.

I can't think of any links offhand except the Java based Rossum Playhouse
(http://rossum.sourceforge.net) that I used in Simlink.  Eventually, there
will be light sources and such created, so the environment will be ready for
you to drop your code in and watch the robot execute.  Search for terms like
"robot simulator", "robot simulation framework", etc, and you should find
other projects in C/C++, Delphi, and VB.

good idea, I've to search more, but here is one
http://vassun.vassar.edu/~mazucker/thesis/simulator-v0.2/

What language are you planning on using?

Delphi, but the PIC simulator I'm building can accept "devices" (the RCX
is just a device) in DLLs, so in fact it could be written in any language.

Andy

best regards,
Stef Mientki