 Robotics / 18999
Re: RCX simulator ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 19:02:30 GMT

Dave wrote it in Java, so youll need the Java Runtime Envrionment. You
can find it at http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/download.html

After installing that, you need to unzip everything in the zip file from
Dave to one folder. After that, I'm not sure how to proceed.

Stef Mientki wrote:

I see your simulator every half year, searching the web for one.
But maybe I'm very stupid, everytime I download the sources (all there
is) and then I don't know what to do with them (my computer doesn't know
either). Because I've a computer-type that has about 80% of the home
market, I'm probably not the only one having this problem ;-)

Can I do anything with these files on a M$-computer ?