 Robotics / 18983
RE: Ipaq 3835: using building programs and using built-in IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:13:54 GMT

The emulator allows you to test programs without downloading to a PDA.  This is
probably most useful when designing screen layouts and programs that do not need
to access the hardware.

For developing communications type programs, you'd have to download to the PDA
to test.

MS's help/development/support sites give examples of how to access the ports,
but I don't know how deep they go.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bluey [mailto:Wolf_and_eagle@spamblock.yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 8:51 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: Ipaq 3835: using building programs and using built-in IR

I already have the embedded compiler languages, what is the emulator for?

Does anyone know how to access the hardware??

Tim

In lugnet.robotics, "Rob Limbaugh" <RLimbaugh@greenfieldgroup.com> writes:
Now, if only I could program...

Development tools are here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=3D/downloads/sample.a=
sp?url=3D/msdn-files/027/001/963/msdncompositedoc.xml

There's an emulator around there somewhere, too.  MS's main PDA page is:
http://www.microsoft.com/mobile